Hello there...

You go to a Mall; a party or a gathering; One thing you constantly hear people discussing is "Recession".

We are all affected in one way or the other. Would you feel slightly better if you have your voices heard?

Or rather see how your experience can motivate others in distress, may be help them too . So folks, please blog your thoughts, experiences, opinions and any news that you want others to know.

Shanky

When do you think the economy will recover?

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coping with Recession...

It’s no grandma stories anymore and the fact remains its getting from bad to worse. I live here in Dubai and every 3rd person I meet has got a story, “ lost my job”, “ salary deduction” , “ relocating to home country” and so on… It’s quite depressing to hear all the time and it reminds me of an AD “MERA NUMBER KABH AIYEGA “. Personally I don’t try to worry too much I get on with life as usual though I was not a great spender I continue to maintain my lifestyle. There is plenty of news about recession in TV, emails, friends but I try to pick the positives in the each topic. One such thing was to ensure you have some saving for the rainy days and incase you are laid off use the time valuably to do all those things you wanted to do and kept procrastinating saying “I don’t have time” while you were on your job. It could be having a 6 pack, doing a fancy course, learning to play some instrument, reading… the list is endless. Guys it is difficult but not end of the world there are a million things we can do if we start thinking out of the boxxx.

-Sunil Kumar, UAE.

No comments:

Post a Comment